Большой Кубок Черноземья -2012

Зерновая смесь+мелкая фракция арахиса+немного сыпучки+хорошая порция Робин реда+Мультимино

2 Tomi I afraid some your friend from MKK

2 Serge,hahhahha you know how dangerous they are,special some of them who like m.. :p

2 Malets,concentration camp is 0 what that was :D

2 Malets,ah what to say :D

This was my first competition in Russia.Everything was practicly the same as in Croatia, except that in Russia was smaller carp.
I did not want to interfere in Serge strategy beceause I thought he would do the best and that he knows the lake.
I think we did the best we could considering that all the fish were in shallow water.
These positions will work best through a couple of weeks.
I think Serge was explained everything in his post.
I just want to thanks all the organizers and our neighbors Roman and Roman (Grizli), which we were invited us to barbacue and a great dinner.
Everyone was really wonderful to me.Thanks a lot guys!! :)

Some pictures from competition..

ehaiar.jpg

33bj12g.jpg

Соревнования в начале мая всегда полны сюрпризов в любом географическом поясе, в плане погоды и поведения рыбы. В этом году была аномальная весна, обычно в это время цветет черемуха(чуть раньше/чуть позже) и наступают холода. Добавить к этому надо так же структуру наших водоемов: затопленные русла рек: у плотины глубоко, в месте впадения мелко. Соотвественно рыба мигрирует из конца в конец, в зависимости от прогрева воды.
Так, что спасибо организаторам и всем участникам за прекрасный праздник под названием "первые соервнования 2012 года".
Призеров с победой!

Да,Серж,напарница у тебя - партизанка та ещё,пытали её в магазине зачем в Москву летит, бесполезно... Правда муж вился рядом...:D

I didn't know that i'am so popular in Russia Serge?!
Maybe I should write to forum when I'am comming and why so that everybody can keep up what I'am doing while I'am here..:confused: :p

Saša don't worry I don't think nothing bad :)
Just want to tell that lots of people keep up what I'am doing.Maybe I should charge it like Kim Kardashian in USA :D:D:D

Назад
Сверху